Sometime you need to use keyboard as a mouse. When your mouse stops working then you can enable your keyboard as a mouse. You can control mouse pointer with the keys of keyboard. This feature works in all windows such as window xp, 98, vista and window 7. Just follow below simple step. After that you can do your mouse work with the help of keys of keyboard.
1. First of all log on your computer as an administrator.
2. Now press alt+shift+NumLock at once. Now you will receive a simple Mouse keys box. It will ask you to enable the mouse keys on keyboard.
3. Now press the yes.
4. Now you can use your keyboard as a mouse.
5. Use your number keypad to operate your mouse.
· Keys 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 are used for movement.
· Key 5 used as a mouse left button.
· key + is used as mouse right button.
· Press 0 and the move your cursor for select.
· Press and hold down the ctrl button for speed up.
· Press and hold down the shift button for speed down
6. You can change your mouse key setting. A mouse symbol will show in your right botton. Click on it then change your setting.
This post can be helpful for them who don’t like to work with mouse and whose mouse has been damaged or not working. If you like this post then share it with your friends and leave your comment here.....
You can also read use shortcut to create new folder.