Sometimes we don’t want to show our Disk Drive to another person. We need to hide this. You can hide your Disk Drive in few simple steps. You can implement this trick at any version of windows such as windows 98, xp, vista & window 7. You can unhide your drive whenever you want.
Follow these below steps:-
1. Open your start menu. Click on Run.
2. Type cmd(Command Prompt) in Run. You can open your command prompt from
Start>>all programs>>accessories>>command prompt
5. Type List volume for listing all volumes in your pc.( it will show your Disk drives as volume names)
6. Select the volume which one you want to hide.
For example I am hiding my volume 2 with drive letter d.
Now your work is completed .check your drive. Now it is hidden. If not restart your computer then check it.
How to unhide Disk Drive:-
1. Follow the above 1 to 5 steps.