You can save your Ms Word file by setting password for it. Ms Word has the inbuilt function to protect your file with the password. Follow some steps given below …
1. Click on the office Button on the top left side.
2. Click on prepare option in it.
3. Click on Encrypt Document.
4. Now it will ask for the password. Fill it with the password which you want to set for your file. And press OK.
5. It will ask for confirm password. Fill your password once again and OK.
6. Now save your file.
7. Now whenever you will open the file next time, it will ask for the password.