Sometimes you want to use the files on the desktop frequently. And it is not good to minimize your open windows for using these files again and again. I have a solution for that. You can access your desktop directly from the taskbar. Follow some simple steps given below.
1. Right click on your Window-Taskbar.
2. Open properties.
3. A window will open(Taskbar and Start Menu Properties).
4. Select the Toolbars tab in it.
5. Select Desktop. And press Ok.
6. Now a Desktop link will appear in your TaskBar with arrow sign.
7. Click on this link a list of your destop items will come.
8. Now you can access your desktop without minimizing the window