Sometimes we can’t wait for our system to show the desktop after starting it. I have a trick to start up your pc with in 10 sec( may vary).
Follow some below steps to do this.
1. Star your run window by pressing window+R keys on your keyboard.
2. Type regedit and press Enter.
4. Find the Registry “Startup Delay”. And double click on it.
5. Select the Decimal Radio button.
6. The value given is 480000(75300 in hexadecimal)
7. Change its value to 40000 and press ok.
8. Now done. Restart your pc and see the magic.
How to select files and folder with the help of check boxes.
How to schedule your pc to shutdown automatically. . . .