Now you can schedule your pc to shutdown automatically. You have to follow some simple steps
1. Open start menu. Type Task Scheduler and open it.
2. A dialogue box will open. Click on Action option and click on create basic task.
3. Write any name to your task in the Name Text box. Click Next.
4. Select your schedule time when you want to start it. Click Next.
5. Select the time when you want to start it. Click Next.
6. Select start a program. Click Next.
7. Now browse the path of task which you want to start. For Shutdown paste this path in this field
8. Now press finish button. Done.
Now your task is completed. Your schedule is set.
If your pc is iogged in at the time of schedule then one minute given to the user for saving the data before shutdown.